FLYGT 3000 Series
Flygt C3060 Series
Our Price: POA
Please note: we are not able to advertise our market leading discounts on these ranges, please contact us for your best price.
- High efficiency
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Excellent flow passing properties
- Motors with high power density
- Robust and reliable
STAINLESS STEEL CHANNEL IMPELLER PUMP FOR CORROSIVE MEDIA
Flygt C 3060 easily transports corrosive media for municipal sewage and industrial wastewater applications in the following industries:
- Chemical industry
- Food processing industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Textile industry
The Flygt C 3060 stainless steel pump is made of AISI 329 material and is designed for maximum reliability. It has a single-vane or multi-vane impeller with excellent flow passing properties that reduce the risk for clogging in the impeller channel. A narrow gap between the interchangeable wear rings ensures high efficiency.
ROBUST AND RELIABLE DESIGN
- Pump material handle liquids with pH-values between 2 and 14
- Short shaft overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases seal and bearing life
- Duplex stainless steel shaft gives maximum strength and corrosive resistance
- Motor designed for submersible use. Heat is concentrated to the stator core for improved cooling properties.
- Light weight product – compact and durable
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security.
- Motor cable SUBCAB® specially developed for wastewater applications