FLYGT Pumps and Mixers
Flygt Ready 8 Series
Our Price: POA
Please note: we are not able to advertise our market leading discounts on these ranges, please contact us for your best price.
- Top, stator housing and outer casing in casted aluminium
- Polyurethane impeller and diffuser
- Flygt Spin-Out™ outer seal protection
- Double mechanical seal
- Auto-cut function to protect motor from overheating
- Removable junction box cover
- Easy to check and change oil with accessible oil plug
- No special tools required – most work can be done with a 5 mm Allen key
Big results from small pumps
Whether it’s for construction or industrial sites, manholes or emergency situations, you’ll be ready for on-the-spot dewatering with the Ready series from Xylem. Built with a compact motor and lightweight materials, Ready pumps are easy to carry, install and service. These pumps go where other pumps do not fit and can be stored easily in service vehicles for quick response to flooding or clean-up.
The smallest of the Flygt electric submersible dewatering pumps, the Ready 4 is built to withstand tough site conditions, removing contaminated water and even water containing sand and gravel, with ease.
Flygt Ready pumps handle flows up to 100 USGPM (7 l/s, heads) to 50 ft (14 m) and solids up to 1.5 in (38 mm) in diameter. Available with power ratings from 0.5 to 1.1 HP (0.4 to 0.9 kW), these portable drainage pumps are lightweight and engineered for professional use.