Lowara P, PAB, PSA Series
Our Price: POA
Please note: we are not able to advertise our market leading discounts on these ranges, please contact us for your best price.
The Lowara P series peripheral pumps are designed to deliver low flows at high pressure. The advantage of the peripheral pump design is its capability to transport liquids with relatively high gas content without flow cut off.
PB version with bronze pump body for sea water.
PK version compatible with hot water up to 80°C.
PBK version with bronze pump body compatible with hot water up to 80°C
- Delivery: up to 3.72 m³/h
- Head: up to 82 m
- Temperature up to 80°C
- Bronze version for sea water
- Delivery up to 3.72 m³/h
- Head up to 82 m
- Power supply both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power from 0.30 kW up to 1.10 kW
- Maximum operating pressure 10 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid from -10 °C to 80 °C