Grundfos TPE3, TPE2 Series
Our Price: POA
Please note: we are not able to advertise our market leading discounts on these ranges, please contact us for your best price.
A quantum leap in In-line pumping
The Grundfos TPE3 vertical In-line pump provides unrivalled efficiency and a wide range of intelligent functionalities that makes it much more than a pump. TPE3 has a built-in heat energy meter as well as flow limiting functions eliminating the need for a pump throttling valve. With a wide range of intelligent control modes to choose from, the pump is easily commissioned to the system it is being a part of.
Being part of the TP-family, TPE3 and TPE2 pumps are of the close-coupled type, i.e. pump and motor are separate units. Consequently, the pumps are less sensitive to impurities in the pumped liquid than similar pumps of the canned rotor type.
Features and benefits
- Low energy consumption – better than IE4 and above the efficiency at benchmark MEI rating
- FLOWADAPT and other intelligent control modes ensure energy savings, easy commissioning, elimination of pump throttling valve and much more (TPE3 only)
- Built-in heat energy meter for complete control (TPE3 only)
- Integrated ΔT control saving the costs of a differential temperature sensor (TPE3 only)
- Intelligent communication to BMS
- Large performance range: From 5 to 80 m3/h Quantity and 3 to 25 m Head
- Temperature range: Liquid temperature: -25 oC to +120 oC; Ambient temperature: -20 oC to +50 oC
- Cast iron as standard. Stainless steel for single pumps up to DN65